Migrate settings from one user to another?

How do I make the settings from one user transfer to another? Also how do I
make settings and installed programs show up under "All Users" rather than
as a specific user?
1 answer Last reply
More about migrate settings user another

    In the account to save settings,open the file transfer wizard,set as old
    computer,
    select the files/settings you want it to save,save the data in a new folder
    that
    you create,once the data is in folder,move to a cd.In any other user account,
    simply open the wizard,set as new computer,browse to the data on the cd,then
    let the wizard install auto.Installed programs will be available to all
    unless
    specified diffrent upon installation.

    "J.V." wrote:

    > How do I make the settings from one user transfer to another? Also how do I
    > make settings and installed programs show up under "All Users" rather than
    > as a specific user?

Configuration Migrate Microsoft Windows XP