Migrate settings from one user to another?

July 15, 2005 11:08:06 PM

How do I make the settings from one user transfer to another? Also how do I
make settings and installed programs show up under "All Users" rather than
as a specific user?

More about : migrate settings user

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 3:53:56 AM

In the account to save settings,open the file transfer wizard,set as old
computer,
select the files/settings you want it to save,save the data in a new folder
that
you create,once the data is in folder,move to a cd.In any other user account,
simply open the wizard,set as new computer,browse to the data on the cd,then
let the wizard install auto.Installed programs will be available to all
unless
specified diffrent upon installation.

!