Big Problem! HELP !

bR1XZ

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
Hello forum boys and girls, I must ask you something about my problem, because you are hardware pro's and im hardware noob :). btw. I got this problem:

When I'm downloading, surfing, playing CS 1.6 everything is so perfect, but when I turn on Call of Duty 2 problems starts :ouch: . At first look everything is so great, but it screen and computer freezes sometime after 2 mins of playing sometimes after 2 hours, but general problem is freezing. I'm really mad because I have bought this computer yesterday to play better and easier, but how I see it became much harder than I thought.

This is my computer:

Intel Core i3, i3-530, 2.93 GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
Motherboard Intel H55 chip-set, PCI-Express
Graphic card GeForce GT240 1GB DDR3
Hard disk 500 GB 16 MB SATAII

Please help me guys ! :sarcastic:

If you need more infromations just tell me !

Going crazy help me ! And dont [strike]spam[/strike] neccessary :non:
:hello:

I would list your power supply specs: brand, wattage, and 12v rails in amps. Then the video driver may need to be changed. Sometimes the latest driver from nvidia's website will help; sometimes not. I've also had better luck with windows 7 32 bit. If you have that option, you may want to try it if nothing else works. With 4 gb of ram, 32 bit will run fine.

bR1XZ

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
I would like to get some recommendations. I tried, first i turned on max. resolution, then it freezes after 1 min, when I put it on lowest it freezes after 30 mins.

:O :(