Sign in with
Your question

Latest PC configurations and Prices.

Last response: in Systems
September 9, 2010 9:43:20 AM

:hello:  Hi am leaving in mumbai. I want to buy New PC for my Home.

Pls. advice me latest PC configurations and there cost.

More about : latest configurations prices

September 9, 2010 9:49:07 AM

Please stick to one thread for similar queries and its not possible to update everyone with the latest prices in different parts of the world. This is a global forum. All you can do is post your budget and what do you want to do with your PC we would be able to help.

I am from India and maybe will be able to help out in the prices a bit. But the rest you have to do it on your own. The prices in India vary according to city.
September 9, 2010 9:54:46 AM

hell_storm2004 said:
Please stick to one thread for similar queries and its not possible to update everyone with the latest prices in different parts of the world. This is a global forum. All you can do is post your budget and what do you want to do with your PC we would be able to help.

I am from India and maybe will be able to help out in the prices a bit. But the rest you have to do it on your own. The prices in India vary according to city.

I am from thane. Pls. tell me about prices and configrations. my budget is Rs. 24000/-
Related resources
September 9, 2010 3:01:21 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Anonymous
October 25, 2010 5:27:23 AM

Mother board - G41
Processor - Intel C2D
RAM - 2 GB
HDD - 250 GB
LCD - 20 inches
DVD writer

the above configuration will cost u up to 21,000 to 22,000

Thanx
Sushant
Anonymous
October 25, 2010 5:35:26 AM

Friends_001 said:
I am from thane. Pls. tell me about prices and configrations. my budget is Rs. 24000/-

hello friend

have u purchased the pc ???
!