Latest PC configurations and Prices.

:hello: Hi am leaving in mumbai. I want to buy New PC for my Home.

Pls. advice me latest PC configurations and there cost.
5 answers Last reply
More about latest configurations prices
  1. Please stick to one thread for similar queries and its not possible to update everyone with the latest prices in different parts of the world. This is a global forum. All you can do is post your budget and what do you want to do with your PC we would be able to help.

I am from India and maybe will be able to help out in the prices a bit. But the rest you have to do it on your own. The prices in India vary according to city.
  2. hell_storm2004 said:
    Please stick to one thread for similar queries and its not possible to update everyone with the latest prices in different parts of the world. This is a global forum. All you can do is post your budget and what do you want to do with your PC we would be able to help.

I am from India and maybe will be able to help out in the prices a bit. But the rest you have to do it on your own. The prices in India vary according to city.

I am from thane. Pls. tell me about prices and configrations. my budget is Rs. 24000/-
  3. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  4. Mother board - G41
    Processor - Intel C2D
    RAM - 2 GB
    HDD - 250 GB
    LCD - 20 inches
    DVD writer

the above configuration will cost u up to 21,000 to 22,000

Thanx
    Sushant
  5. Friends_001 said:
    I am from thane. Pls. tell me about prices and configrations. my budget is Rs. 24000/-

hello friend

have u purchased the pc ???
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems