Sign in with
Your question

Ati radeon hd 3200 review

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 3, 2010 12:44:33 PM

Hello,
im thinking about trying my luck at playin Dragon age origins.. the only problem is that i keep gatting mixed reviews about my graphics card and its capability to handle the game. i have the ati radeon hd 3200, so has anyone played this game on that graphics card ? and if so what was your expierience with it ? good bad horrible or just plain ugly.

More about : ati radeon 3200 review

August 3, 2010 4:32:32 PM

cofusedaboutmycomputer said:
Hello,
im thinking about trying my luck at playin Dragon age origins.. the only problem is that i keep gatting mixed reviews about my graphics card and its capability to handle the game. i have the ati radeon hd 3200, so has anyone played this game on that graphics card ? and if so what was your expierience with it ? good bad horrible or just plain ugly.

My laptop has an HD3200 - it's an integrated card. It's versatile, in a sense that it can in fact run modern games - the problem is you'll play everything on low at low resolutions to boot.

I can actually play Mass Effect and Borderlands on my laptop on the lowest resolutions and settings - save for textures in Mass Effect, I set that on high.

You can probably play Dragon Age: Origins, just keep everything way low and set down your resolution.
m
l
!