How do I check the history?

I would like to go back on the previous day the check my child computer history
2 answers Last reply
More about check history

    Mariana wrote:
    > I would like to go back on the previous day the check my child computer history

    Open Internet Explorer and press Ctrl+H

    posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
    of this message.

    Hi

    Do you the web sites that were accessed on the previous day? Has your child
    got his/her own account?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Mariana" <Mariana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to go back on the previous day the check my child computer
    >history

Configuration Microsoft Computers Windows XP