In Windows XP, when you try to open a lot of files at once, a warning
pops up asking if you're sure you want to open that many files. There
are Yes/No buttons and a checkbox for "do not display this message
again" Once you check that box, how do you get the message to display
again.

Yes I accidentally checked that box and I want to restore the warning.

Thanks

crn

cnugent@swmail.sw.org wrote:
> In Windows XP, when you try to open a lot of files at once,
> a warning pops up asking if you're sure you want to open
> that many files. There are Yes/No buttons and a checkbox for
> "do not display this message again" Once you check that box,
> how do you get the message to display again.
>
> Yes I accidentally checked that box and I want to restore
> the warning.
>
> Thanks
>
> crn

You might want to take a look here: