how to stop information bubbles or baloons appearing from ..

Hi,
How do i stop information bubbles or baloons appearing from task bar.
For eg. i keep getting messages saying that my wirless network strengh is
excellent etc,

How do i stop this,
thanks in advance

Joe
1 answer Last reply
More about stop information bubbles baloons appearing

    In news:422B9700-C3A3-49AC-BB8B-1385D155984B@microsoft.com,
    Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Hi,
    > How do i stop information bubbles or baloons appearing from task bar.
    > For eg. i keep getting messages saying that my wirless network
    > strengh is excellent etc,
    >
    > How do i stop this,
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > Joe