how to stop information bubbles or baloons appearing from ..

July 18, 2005 4:03:01 PM

Hi,
How do i stop information bubbles or baloons appearing from task bar.
For eg. i keep getting messages saying that my wirless network strengh is
excellent etc,

How do i stop this,
thanks in advance

Joe
July 18, 2005 9:52:46 PM

In news:422B9700-C3A3-49AC-BB8B-1385D155984B@microsoft.com,
Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hi,
> How do i stop information bubbles or baloons appearing from task bar.
> For eg. i keep getting messages saying that my wirless network
> strengh is excellent etc,
>
> How do i stop this,
> thanks in advance
>
> Joe