APS film scanning service.

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 3, 2005 1:38:49 AM

I just got my first digital camera and love working in digital.

i was in japan 3 years ago and it changed my life. i would love to get
my APS film rolls scanned. does anyone know any services that will do
it? How much will they charge per roll?
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:23:04 AM

"Leiva Muriel" <mudkip@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I just got my first digital camera and love working in digital.
>
> i was in japan 3 years ago and it changed my life. i would love to get
> my APS film rolls scanned. does anyone know any services that will do
> it? How much will they charge per roll?

If you know anyone that has a Nikon CoolScan V, they might be able to help
you. An APS adapter is available for that scanner....

Good shooting,
Bob Scott
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 3:33:42 PM

If you have allot of rolls it maybe cheaper to buy the scanner and then sell
it on ebay when done.

"Leiva Muriel" <mudkip@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I just got my first digital camera and love working in digital.
>
> i was in japan 3 years ago and it changed my life. i would love to get
> my APS film rolls scanned. does anyone know any services that will do
> it? How much will they charge per roll?

February 12, 2010 2:24:02 PM

Hi Tom

It may be a bit late, but may also be helpful for others, I use a company called Mr Scan in the UK to scan my APS films, they can cope with large orders and the quality is great.

Check out there website at www.mrscan.co.uk
!