kekcriz25

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012
Hello,
need help pls... my external h.d.d have 2 partition both have files,, 1 partition working properly and the other half doesn't it has full of files before now i cant or it doesn't appear anymore but when i check the property of the drive still it has used space.. pls help

ampedfollows2345

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012

Yeah! As ffrank139 writes, you need a recovery program to help you.
I know a particular partition recovery tool called Vimx Partition Recovery, which specializes in processing the partition recovery problem, such as deleted partition recovery, invisible partition recovery, or corrupted partition recovery, etc. It is quite useful.
To completely restore your data, you should pay attention:
1. Do not store any new file on this drive to overwrite the original files, which can make them gone forever.
2. Do not save the recovered files on the original drive, which can cause recovery failure.
3. Do not forget to format this partition or directly create a new partition. (Create a new partition like this:
Right click “My Computer” to select “Manage”=> Choose “Disk Management” => Right click the deleted partition and hit “New Logical Drive” on the list => format it.)
4. Do not forget to back up your important files in separate drive.