Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Nvidia 680i SLI memory

Last response: in Memory
July 31, 2011 4:45:02 PM

I am looking to replace my current Corsair CM2X1024-8888C4D DDR2, but I can't find a definitive source on what the replacement is since these are no longer made and out of stock.

If possible, I would like to find a 2x2GB so I can run a total of 8GB in my four DIMM slots.

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : nvidia 680i sli memory

July 31, 2011 7:45:45 PM

No need to open other thread, link me ur store so i can see what u can get
m
l
August 7, 2011 3:22:17 AM

alan_carter said:
No need to open other thread, link me ur store so i can see what u can get

Opening two threads on the same topic was a mistake. I hadn't realized until now that it happened. The issue is solved in the other thread. G.Skills 2x2GB DDR2 1066 works just fine. I have 4 sticks for 8GB and it passes all memory tests.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for. I assume you wanted to know the online store I was intending on buying parts from and offering to lend assistance in making a choice. However, the mention of the ancient Sumerian city of Ur has me confused. Did Ur have computer stores?

Thanks,
Mad
m
l
Related resources
August 17, 2011 4:56:22 AM

Would someone else post to this thread so I don't have to select Ur store as the best answer? Or, tell me how to delete the original post. Anything.

Thanks,
Mad
m
l

Best solution

August 24, 2011 1:25:19 AM

madbiker wolf said:
Opening two threads on the same topic was a mistake. I hadn't realized until now that it happened. The issue is solved in the other thread. G.Skills 2x2GB DDR2 1066 works just fine. I have 4 sticks for 8GB and it passes all memory tests.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for. I assume you wanted to know the online store I was intending on buying parts from and offering to lend assistance in making a choice. However, the mention of the ancient Sumerian city of Ur has me confused. Did Ur have computer stores?

Thanks,
Mad

Ur did have computers and they were solid as rocks.
!