Sign in with
Your question

790gx g65 hangs when i watch streaming videos

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
August 4, 2010 7:05:55 PM

Hi, guys
I'm new here. When i watch streaming videos like youtube, my system gets hang with random green small lines. I'd tried changeing drivers, bios update, change psu, but nothing happend.
One thing what i cant understand... when i play youtube in firefox system gets hangs and with internet explorer it is working good , nothing wrong with that video.
Some days like two or three months ago i assemble my system.my system is 790gx g65 , phenom 2 x2 555be with 4gb ram,
650 watt psu.
500gb seagate..

so please help me..
and i'm not a native english speaker sorry for my bad english.
August 5, 2010 3:55:20 AM

So, i guess you have a problem with your browser (firefox)...
Try re-install it or update it with the latest version, your system is fine. :) 
m
l
Anonymous
August 5, 2010 4:15:21 AM

wa1 said:
So, i guess you have a problem with your browser (firefox)...
Try re-install it or update it with the latest version, your system is fine. :) 

hi ,
thanx for reply. I tried but nothing happend. I had change my fire fox and operating system too. I just want to know "is it a hardware problem or direct x 10.0 problem. When i install direct x 10 my fire fox getting problem on startup the firefox. and i was fix it up with change a file name that a forum tell me & it was fixed..

My another problem is that i had unlock my amd phenom 555 be(x4 B55 3.2Ghz) with stock cooler. my cpu temp. is 54C and in load ~62C. So i want to buy a cooler master 212 plus. please tell me is it help me or not.
THANX FOR YOU COPRATION.
m
l
Related resources
August 5, 2010 5:09:23 AM

Cooler Master Hyper 212+, right?
Yes, that's a great cooler... :D 

You have a software problem not hardware...
m
l
Anonymous
August 5, 2010 6:44:59 PM

Thanx for reply..
m
l
!