I am screwed!!! PLEASE HELP!

Im hearing impaired. My family depends on text messaging to keep in
touch.
Also I love upoc.com. It's annoying that they often send DOUBLE
messages.

I had media net $19.95 a month, 1000 text.
I get my bill.almost 4000 incoming messages. I am so screwed, $168 in
text!!!!
I am panicked. I called Cing. they wont cut me a break AT ALL!!
Im faced with cancelling the entire account and spening the reast of
the summer paying off approx $260 in cell plus $175 on cancellation
fees.
Its unfair that upoc often sends double texts mesages. God I with they
had unlimited messenging.

So does anyone have any suggestion ojn how I can save my credit and
keep my phone? Im despreate
Tom

"Scrounge" <edstevensonjr@aol.com> wrote in message
> Im hearing impaired. My family depends on text messaging to keep in
> touch.
> Also I love upoc.com. It's annoying that they often send DOUBLE
> messages.
>
> I had media net $19.95 a month, 1000 text.
> I get my bill.almost 4000 incoming messages. I am so screwed, $168 in
> text!!!!
> I am panicked. I called Cing. they wont cut me a break AT ALL!!
> Im faced with cancelling the entire account and spening the reast of
> the summer paying off approx $260 in cell plus $175 on cancellation
> fees.
> Its unfair that upoc often sends double texts mesages. God I with they
> had unlimited messenging.
>
> So does anyone have any suggestion ojn how I can save my credit and
> keep my phone? Im despreate
> Tom

Change plan to Text/Instant Messaging 2500 $19.95 your overage would be
..03*1500=$45. total for 4000 would be $64.95 plus your phone plan. Ask the
billing department if they will accept installments on that bill. How long
is your contract and where are you using your phone ? Do you use the voice
side ? If not a two way pager is possible, coverage map here:
http://storefront.metrocall.com/mcll/ols_coverage_home.asp?mscssid=9RSC37QRM4518M8ANEQHHH92RMB52QTF

6,000 messages is $30.45/month $99 for the pager, $25.00 activation fee

This place has the device free and unlimted messages $49.95:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/ameripage/mott9twowmes.html

T-mobile has the sidekick II $249 unlimited messages $29.99:
http://www.t-mobile.com/personal/individual/

You could get a older sidekick on ebay or shop around for a deal on the new
one.
http://www.amazon.com/

AKM

Another thing you can do is buy unlimited GPRS (medianet) and use email
and/or Instant messaging on your phone using an application like Agile
Messenger. You have to have smartphone (Micosoft mobile/Symbian etc.)

Unlimited GPRS starts at $20/$25.

-a