New skins

Last response: in Video Games
September 5, 2005 12:03:45 AM

I've seen some excellent UT skins whilst gaming online, does anyone know
where to get these skins from or how to design your own.

I'm using the XAN skin at the moment, but could do with a change. Does
anyone know if any Beer skins as my player name is Ice Cold Beer?

Thanks in adv,

Richy.

More about : skins

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 12:36:14 AM

"Richy Rich" <richyrich_n2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've seen some excellent UT skins whilst gaming online, does anyone know
> where to get these skins from or how to design your own.
>
> I'm using the XAN skin at the moment, but could do with a change. Does
> anyone know if any Beer skins as my player name is Ice Cold Beer?
>
> Thanks in adv,
>
> Richy.

You can download a bunch of skins, more than you'd think exist. Just google
a quick search and you'll be surprised. Note if you play online, you cannot
force the server to use your particular skin unless it is on the server
itself. Otherwise you'll default to another skin (in the eyes of the other
players).
Anonymous
September 5, 2005 6:01:19 PM

Does anyone know the name of some of the muted color skins? I thought
these were cheating, but a ton of people use them. I know of one that
comes in the form of a robot. They are just plain harder to see, and
seem to be on most servers as I can see them. Therefore, must be
legit.

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:03:45 +0100, "Richy Rich"

!