I need my default on my computer re establishes

Hello,
hi, I bought my pc about 6 mnths ago and when I first had it home my internet connection was a breezz. now I am unable to get a connection at all ..one of the people that reside here set up awireless connect for me.."kind gesture , however whenever he sees fit he pulls the connection away.but now I am unable to connect by default.
2 answers Last reply
More about default computer establishes
  1. If you don't have control of the router, your wireless options are limited -- but if you can get to the router you can connect via an ethernet cable between your computer's network port and one of the router ethernet sockets.
  2. Anonymous said:
    If you don't have control of the router, your wireless options are limited -- but if you can get to the router you can connect via an ethernet cable between your computer's network port and one of the router ethernet sockets.

Thank you, good answer but I think Iam :sol: on this one than, I do not have access to the router.. than.
    However I am determined to find a solution to this problem. Any other suggestions?.
    What are my options in terms of hardware or wireless devices do I have?Perhaps I should ad to my question and we can take it from there. When I first purchased my Lap top 5 mths ago I never had a problem access the internet by default. However,as soon this tenant put this router in his place I could no longer connect to by default. Do I need to change wireless adapter settings? thank you
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Default Connection Computers Internet Connection Wireless Networking