Sign in with
Your question

I need my default on my computer re establishes

Last response: in Wireless Networking
July 19, 2010 8:44:47 PM

Hello,
hi, I bought my pc about 6 mnths ago and when I first had it home my internet connection was a breezz. now I am unable to get a connection at all ..one of the people that reside here set up awireless connect for me.."kind gesture , however whenever he sees fit he pulls the connection away.but now I am unable to connect by default.

Anonymous
July 19, 2010 10:53:25 PM

If you don't have control of the router, your wireless options are limited -- but if you can get to the router you can connect via an ethernet cable between your computer's network port and one of the router ethernet sockets.
m
l
July 31, 2010 2:54:35 AM

106301,2,336296 said:
If you don't have control of the router, your wireless options are limited -- but if you can get to the router you can connect via an ethernet cable between your computer's network port and one of the router ethernet sockets.[/quotemsg
]

Thank you, good answer but I think Iam :sol:  on this one than, I do not have access to the router.. than.
However I am determined to find a solution to this problem. Any other suggestions?.
What are my options in terms of hardware or wireless devices do I have?Perhaps I should ad to my question and we can take it from there. When I first purchased my Lap top 5 mths ago I never had a problem access the internet by default. However,as soon this tenant put this router in his place I could no longer connect to by default. Do I need to change wireless adapter settings? thank you
m
l
Related resources
!