No Internet connection through VPN

I have a static IP virtual machine where I have set up a Windows XP VPN, I can connect to this on clients machines without any problem whatsoever (Allocated IPs are withing bounds) but however the VPN is not passing through the internet connection which I need (I do not want dual tunneling, the reason for the VPN is that I want to use it's internet connectiong).
Client has the "use vpn dns" ticked but when I do an "ipconfig /all" the dns is blank which must be what is causing the problem... Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about internet connection
  1. LWCARAB said:
    I have a static IP virtual machine where I have set up a Windows XP VPN, I can connect to this on clients machines without any problem whatsoever (Allocated IPs are withing bounds) but however the VPN is not passing through the internet connection which I need (I do not want dual tunneling, the reason for the VPN is that I want to use it's internet connectiong).
    Client has the "use vpn dns" ticked but when I do an "ipconfig /all" the dns is blank which must be what is causing the problem... Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Richard
Ask a new question

Read More

VPN Virtual Machine Internet Connection Networking