No Internet connection through VPN

Tags:
  • VPN
  • Virtual Machine
  • Internet Connection
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
April 21, 2010 10:00:06 AM

I have a static IP virtual machine where I have set up a Windows XP VPN, I can connect to this on clients machines without any problem whatsoever (Allocated IPs are withing bounds) but however the VPN is not passing through the internet connection which I need (I do not want dual tunneling, the reason for the VPN is that I want to use it's internet connectiong).
Client has the "use vpn dns" ticked but when I do an "ipconfig /all" the dns is blank which must be what is causing the problem... Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Richard

More about : internet connection vpn

June 18, 2010 10:10:31 AM

LWCARAB said:
I have a static IP virtual machine where I have set up a Windows XP VPN, I can connect to this on clients machines without any problem whatsoever (Allocated IPs are withing bounds) but however the VPN is not passing through the internet connection which I need (I do not want dual tunneling, the reason for the VPN is that I want to use it's internet connectiong).
Client has the "use vpn dns" ticked but when I do an "ipconfig /all" the dns is blank which must be what is causing the problem... Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Richard

Related resources
!