Here is what I'd propose for your build:Intel i5 3570k w/AMD 7950 GPU w/16 gb RAMPCPartPicker part list
/ Price breakdown by merchant
/ BenchmarksCPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
($189.99 @ Microcenter) CPU Cooler: Xigmatek GAIA SD1283 56.3 CFM CPU Cooler
($20.99 @ Newegg) Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
($119.99 @ Amazon) Memory: G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
($69.98 @ Outlet PC) Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
($69.99 @ NCIX US) Storage: Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
($169.99 @ NCIX US) Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card
($279.99 @ Newegg) Case: Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case
($59.99 @ Amazon) Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
($66.27 @ Amazon) Optical Drive: Sony AD-7280S-0B DVD/CD Writer
($18.99 @ Newegg) Total:
$1066.17(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)(Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-23 02:50 EST-0500)
* CPU is plenty for most peoples needs and can OC quite good too!
* CPU HSF is better than stock cooling and also can cool quite well for the $!
* GPU is better than the 660 Ti for the $ and can OC too, so it's up to you.
* PSU is plenty for any single GPU out there.
* Case comes w/2 x USB 3.0 ports (yours selected doesn't). Can handle up to 450mm GPU's!! 17.7" worth! Not sure if you really need a Full Tower case, because the one I listed will do the job well
Total system is >$200 less too!