WTB: UT DVD Special Edition

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

Willing to buy/trade/barter for:

the UnrealTournament 2004: DVD boxed Special Edition (with the
editing/developer tools).
If someone will sell the one they have, I'm not interested in the headset
(if that was to be
an issue).

If anybody knows where I might be able to find a copy of the Special Edition
I'd love
to hear about it. Or, if anybody bought it and thinks they don't need the
extra stuff....

I would prefer to buy an actual copy of the special edition, but would also
consider
buying the normal edition and aquiring a copy of the developer tools DVD
from somebody
here.

Thanks for any help...

- i o

"i o" <io at thefragile dot com> schrieb:

>Willing to buy/trade/barter for:
>
>the UnrealTournament 2004: DVD boxed Special Edition (with the
>editing/developer tools).

there are no editing/developer tools on the socond dvd, only 60 hours
of training videos (i have it)

>If someone will sell the one they have, I'm not interested in the headset
>(if that was to be
>an issue).
>
>If anybody knows where I might be able to find a copy of the Special Edition
>I'd love
>to hear about it. Or, if anybody bought it and thinks they don't need the
>extra stuff....
>
>I would prefer to buy an actual copy of the special edition, but would also
>consider
>buying the normal edition and aquiring a copy of the developer tools DVD
>from somebody
>here.

there are no editing/developer tools on the socond dvd, only 60 hours
of training videos (i have it)

all editor + tools are on the first dvd - (in every version)...

>Thanks for any help...
>
>- i o

hth

> there are no editing/developer tools on the socond dvd, only 60 hours
> of training videos (i have it)

Excellent. Then the UK DVD version will have everything I need. As an
aside, are the training video's of any use?

> hth

Yes, this helps immensely. : )

- i o

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:16:18 -0600, I needed a Bable Fish to understand
"i o" <io at thefragile dot com> :

>Willing to buy/trade/barter for:
>
>the UnrealTournament 2004: DVD boxed Special Edition (with the
>editing/developer tools).
>If someone will sell the one they have, I'm not interested in the headset
>(if that was to be
>an issue).
>
>If anybody knows where I might be able to find a copy of the Special Edition
>I'd love
>to hear about it. Or, if anybody bought it and thinks they don't need the
>extra stuff....
>
>I would prefer to buy an actual copy of the special edition, but would also
>consider
>buying the normal edition and aquiring a copy of the developer tools DVD
>from somebody
>here.
>
>Thanks for any help...
>
>- i o

They are re-releasing this:
http://www.beyondunreal.com/

UT2004 Special Edition Re-Release
by RaptoR at 7:22 PM EST (Unreal Tournament 2004)

In what has to be the fastest re-release in gaming history, HomeLAN
are reporting that the two-disc DVD Special Edition of UT2004 will be
re-released in the US on April 13th. So far it's unknown whether this
re-release will also take place in Europe or Australia.

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

> the UnrealTournament 2004: DVD boxed Special Edition (with the
> editing/developer tools).
> If someone will sell the one they have, I'm not interested in the headset
> (if that was to be
> an issue).

It's being re-released on the 13th, but without the headset. Just order it
from ebgames or where ever you buy games.

Jeff

"i o" <io at thefragile dot com> wrote in message
> > there are no editing/developer tools on the socond dvd, only 60 hours
> > of training videos (i have it)
>
> Excellent. Then the UK DVD version will have everything I need. As an
> aside, are the training video's of any use?

You can get some of the videos for free from
http://sv3.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/uunr_vtmlist.php?c=13

Rich

"i o" <io at thefragile dot com> schrieb:

>> there are no editing/developer tools on the socond dvd, only 60 hours
>> of training videos (i have it)
>
>Excellent. Then the UK DVD version will have everything I need. As an
>aside, are the training video's of any use?
>
>> hth
>
>Yes, this helps immensely. : )
>
>- i o

i've just yet seen about 2 hours about editing with the karma engine,
though they were in english, i nearly understood everything. now as i
am so addicted to 2K4 i decided to rebuild my home, the streets where
i live etc. in unrealed. great program for this price 59 euro!
try to get a 3d rendering software with 60 hours tutorials for these
bucks! and a nice headset too!

happy fraggings!

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

Perfect. Thanks again....

- i o

"Jeff Adams" <e@mail.com> wrote in message
> > the UnrealTournament 2004: DVD boxed Special Edition (with the
> > editing/developer tools).
> > If someone will sell the one they have, I'm not interested in the
headset
> > (if that was to be
> > an issue).
>
> It's being re-released on the 13th, but without the headset. Just order
it
> from ebgames or where ever you buy games.
>
> Jeff

TRENDING THREADS