Will 128MB Smart Media card work in my Ricoh RDC 5300?

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 3, 2005 8:44:34 PM

Kia Ora
My Manual only mentions up to 64MB size. Have Emailed Ricoh but got no
response.
Thanks Mac
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 12:36:51 AM

macknife@ihug.co.nz (Mac Lynch) writes:

> Kia Ora
> My Manual only mentions up to 64MB size. Have Emailed Ricoh but got no
> response.

I suspect it will work. On my Olympus C-2100UZ, the manual was evidently
written before the 128MB cards were announced, so it only talks about 64MB. I
would start thinking about stocking up on SM cards. I've noticed it has been
disappearing from first brick & mortar stores and more recently large internet
vendors (like newegg.com) for some time.

--
Michael Meissner
email: mrmnews@the-meissners.org