  • Product
Last response: in Digital Cameras
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 9:27:36 PM

I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are better
than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned about
price, just want high quality and reliability.

Thanks for your response. Gene

More about : compact flash cards

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 12:11:31 AM

This site should tell you quite a bit. I believe anyone's questions about CF
cards can be answered here.

"GENEVIG" <genevig@aol.com> wrote in message
> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
better
> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
about
> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>
> Thanks for your response. Gene
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:29:17 AM

In article <20050103132736.06264.00002520@mb-m18.aol.com>, genevig@aol.com
says...
> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are better
> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned about
> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>
> Thanks for your response. Gene

I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into amateur
photography usually said Sandisk.

--
Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net
d.B.

"Dalibor Bauernfrajnd" <REMOVEcortez_300b@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <20050103132736.06264.00002520@mb-m18.aol.com>, genevig@aol.com
> says...
>> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
>> better
>> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
>> about
>> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>>
>> Thanks for your response. Gene
>
> I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into
> amateur
> photography usually said Sandisk.

Sounds about right. The pros I've hung with all use Lexar.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 4:41:50 AM

On 1/3/05 5:41 PM, in article rKkCd.16308$_3.190360@typhoon.sonic.net, "Dave
R knows who" <nguser2u@spamnotAOL.com> wrote:

> "Dalibor Bauernfrajnd" <REMOVEcortez_300b@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <20050103132736.06264.00002520@mb-m18.aol.com>, genevig@aol.com
>> says...
>>> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
>>> better
>>> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
>>> about
>>> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your response. Gene
>>
>> I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into
>> amateur
>> photography usually said Sandisk.
>
> Sounds about right. The pros I've hung with all use Lexar.

Lexar are one of the few who make a CF card that writes fast enough to keep
up with the latest 'pro' cameras. The 80X pro line are on sale (with
rebates) at Amazon.com. The future is leaning toward SD cards, it seems...