I know that this is only my first post in the forums here, but I just really thought I should help out the people who may have been having the same issues I did with finding the "right" drivers for the OEM X-Fi's on W7. It took me forever to find a driver and software set that would COMPLETELY work in W7 for my card (OEM X-Fi Xtreme Gamer SB0770). I tried MANY driver sets, but I could never get everything working right. I finally happened upon a site called HardwareHeaven, which has a PAX drivers section. There's a guy there that does basically what DanielK used to do, and picks up Creative's slack. In general, he just tweaks the base drivers, but he also adds the OEM hardware ID's that Creative doesn't have in their driver packs, so they will actually install. Anyway, to keep it relatively short, go here http://www.hardwareheaven.com/pax-drivers/195874-pax-creative-download-section-mods.html and go to the newest driver for your card (PCI or PCIe). I've had to do several reinstalls of W7 for various reasons, and the drivers there have never failed me yet. Hope this helps someone in need.