part two to "Was reinstalling windows xp pro and now

July 24, 2005 5:57:02 PM

What I was saying about my disk being wet, I was referring to my windows xp
pro software disk not my hd....Thanks DL for responding back thou....
--
MrSirlove
Anonymous

Just borrow CD from someone and repeat a Repair installation a.k.a. In-place
upgrade.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315341
How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP