part two to "Was reinstalling windows xp pro and now

What I was saying about my disk being wet, I was referring to my windows xp
pro software disk not my hd....Thanks DL for responding back thou....
--
MrSirlove
1 answer Last reply

    Just borrow CD from someone and repeat a Repair installation a.k.a. In-place
    upgrade.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315341
    How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP