Closed Solved

Ddr2

Can ddr2 800mhz handle crysis 2? I'm thinking about 4 gigs is enough.
my specs:
4 gigs ddr2 800mhz
Sapphire 6950 2gb
MOBO m4a785-m
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about ddr2
  1. you missed the most crucial part of all, the CPU;

and if it checks out on this site;
    http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/blog/pc-specs

then you can play Crysis 2, but from my guess, since you have a 6950...i think you'll have a good cpu with that mobo.
  2. the difference between ddr2 and ddr3 is negligible at best, especially when it comes to gaming performance. I'm assuming your using a core 2 or amd am2+ socket processor, that's where you need to check and see if your up to speed.
  3. I know, i love this mobo! And for the price it couldn't be beat! Ty for your guy's reply's. I have the Amd x6 1100t. And i over clock to 4.0 ghz :D
  4. Best answer
    I rest this thread! Ofcourse, it can play Crysis 2 - now select best answer and we can move on our way :)
  5. Best answer selected by Djentleman.
  6. There ya happy because i am! Because now i'm going to get crysis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2
  7. one more note, bro, don't use excessive punctuation's as this is sighted as an offence on the forums' here @ Tom's.

FYI - you're going to be in a world of awesomeness when you go half way through the game... :P OI, i almost forgot, did you download the Dx11 patch for the game as well as the maximum detail patch?
  8. I am, it automatically downloads right?
  9. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards DDR2 Crysis Sapphire