275GTX and Samsung LN46C650 Mouse Lag!!! Ewww!!!

Hey all,

So just upgraded my TV and man this thing looks great when running 1080p through my computer.

The absolute only issue I have with it is the mouse/input lag. There is a 1/8 to 1/4 second delay in mouse movement. Similar if you've ever played a game like Arma2 or Operation Arrowhead and set the mouse smoothing to very high. Currently my TV is set as the primary display, at its native resolution of 1080p. I can not figure out for the life of me how to eliminate this lag. I have tried different resolutions and mouse setting (Logitech G9) but to no avail.

If I can figure this out with any help from you all, I will never play my games on a regular monitor again haha.

I am wondering if the issue is related to the TV being a 120hz display while my 275gtx doesn't seem to want to put out more than 60hz?

Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Mike.
3 answers Last reply
More about 275gtx samsung ln46c650 mouse ewww
  1. So try set your monitor to 60Hz when you using it to play games.
    Is that wireless mouse? Have you tried with regular wire mouse?
  2. The G9 is a wired mouse. I do not know of a way to set the screen (the TV) to 60hz - is it even possible?

Thanks,
    Mike.
  3. There's must be an option to change your screen frequency on Nvidia's control panel...
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia TV Mice Lag Graphics