Does anyone know if microcenter sells the sapphire HD 5770?

I can't seem to find it on there website. But I mean why wouldn't they carry it?Well if they don't have it I'll just use newegg. And btw how long does it take to ship a video card from newegg, I live in Virginia.

Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about does microcenter sells sapphire 5770
  1. matt_mu said:
    I can't seem to find it on there website. But I mean why wouldn't they carry it?Well if they don't have it I'll just use newegg. And btw how long does it take to ship a video card from newegg, I live in Virginia.

Thanks

in terms of shippping, it all depends on how much you are willing to pay. you could get it next day if you really wanted to, but standard shipping is usually around 3-5 days
  2. jefe323 said:
    in terms of shippping, it all depends on how much you are willing to pay. you could get it next day if you really wanted to, but standard shipping is usually around 3-5 days

thanks I'll probably just get standard.
  3. it actually looks like you will be able to get free 3 day shippinng from newegg on the sapphire 5770
  4. jefe323 said:
    it actually looks like you will be able to get free 3 day shippinng from newegg on the sapphire 5770

well actually I might go to microcenter and pickup a gigabyte 5770. Have you heard good things about gigabyte ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Cards Sapphire HD Graphics