someone else's ball

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

I drank a six pack of beer this afternoon and feeling a bit cheerful. I
decided to walk to the corner store for some more beer and on my way I was
sining the theme song to happy days and in front of some persons house I
saw a red ball that I figured that some kid left laying around so, I trying
to syncronize the part of the song "Happy Days" while at the same time
kicking the ball and watching it majestically float out of sight. It seemed
like a good idea until I felt a bone shattering pain in my foot and found
out that some little punk left a bowling ball in their yard. Its a street
not a bowling ally, now I will without a doubt be a gimp for the rest of
life and if I find out who is leaving bowling balls laying around I am going
to report them to the leauge manager and get them barred from the bowling
ally. lets see how they like that

phantom

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

This guy is the poor man's Jack Handy (Deep Thoughts)...

"Phantom" <compguy_my_pants_@suscom.net> wrote in message

> This guy is the poor man's Jack Handy (Deep Thoughts)...
>

> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I drank a six pack of beer this afternoon and feeling a bit cheerful. I
>> decided to walk to the corner store for some more beer and on my way I
>> was
>> sining the theme song to happy days and in front of some persons house I
>> saw a red ball that I figured that some kid left laying around so, I
> trying
>> to syncronize the part of the song "Happy Days" while at the same time
>> kicking the ball and watching it majestically float out of sight. It
> seemed
>> like a good idea until I felt a bone shattering pain in my foot and
>> found
>> out that some little punk left a bowling ball in their yard. Its a street
>> not a bowling ally, now I will without a doubt be a gimp for the rest of
>> life and if I find out who is leaving bowling balls laying around I am
> going
>> to report them to the leauge manager and get them barred from the bowling
>> ally. lets see how they like that

Moral of the story, never kick someone's ball!

bamp