My system is:
- MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 @ 2.53GHz (9.5x266 = 2.53 GHz)
- 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz (6-6-6-18)
- Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0RY007 (Socket 775)
- Card: Sapphire 4600 series / GPU RV730
Thanks for the reply! I have the standard 300W PSU that came with my Dell years ago. I ran my specs through the Tom's Hardware power recommendation calculator and it looked like I could fit a 5670 with under 350W.
- should I get the great deal on the Antec but go with a 5570 card?
- or can I get the 5670 with the 350W?
- or should I get a 400W?