UT2004 Voicechat is Cool

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2004 1:24:14 AM

I was playing an ONS game when a player spoke. The player's avatar
appeared, it was the white chick with dark pony tail and wrap-around
sunglasses. Well, imagine my surprise when the voice actually fit the
avatar! I guess some chicks really do play UT2004; Canadian chicks anyway.

--
---
Chip

"Oderint dum metuant."
- Lucius Accius

More about : ut2004 voicechat cool

Anonymous
April 11, 2004 1:24:15 AM

"Chip Anderson" <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> I was playing an ONS game when a player spoke. The player's avatar
> appeared, it was the white chick with dark pony tail and wrap-around
> sunglasses. Well, imagine my surprise when the voice actually fit the
> avatar! I guess some chicks really do play UT2004; Canadian chicks
anyway.

My wife, does, and people are always surprised when they hear her! Gals that
actually ARE gals!

Go figger!

--
GareeeĀ©
Homepage:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:24:14 +0000, Chip Anderson wrote:

> I was playing an ONS game when a player spoke. The player's avatar
> appeared, it was the white chick with dark pony tail and wrap-around
> sunglasses. Well, imagine my surprise when the voice actually fit the
> avatar! I guess some chicks really do play UT2004; Canadian chicks anyway.

Bet she's fat and ugly though :)

April 11, 2004 3:48:57 AM

"K" <kayjaybee@clara.net> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.04.10.23.48.56.69012@clara.net...
> On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:24:14 +0000, Chip Anderson wrote:
>

> > I was playing an ONS game when a player spoke. The player's avatar
> > appeared, it was the white chick with dark pony tail and wrap-around
> > sunglasses. Well, imagine my surprise when the voice actually fit the
> > avatar! I guess some chicks really do play UT2004; Canadian chicks
anyway.

> Bet she's fat and ugly though :)

Nah, just fat! LOL!!

--
GareeeĀ©
Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainfra...
Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!
April 11, 2004 11:58:17 AM

Chip Anderson enlightened us with:
> I guess some chicks really do play UT2004

My chick plays UT2k4 too! :)

MeltDown
--
The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be
a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the

On 11 Apr 2004 16:56:40 GMT, MeltDown wrote:

> Why do you think so many (hetro) men like Tomb Raider so much?

Because they're sad freaks who get their thrills from watching pixels
change colour?

--
"Last one to find the jungle animal takes off all their clothes."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote:
>You're in denial.

No, "denial is in egypt", and he's a Comcast subscriber. 8*)

--
William Smith
April 12, 2004 3:56:48 PM

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:04:33 -0400, William P.N. Smith <> wrote:

>Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote:
>>You're in denial.
>
>No, "denial is in egypt", and he's a Comcast subscriber. 8*)

Heh. OK, I'll buy that.
April 12, 2004 7:16:41 PM

Martin enlightened us with:
> Well yes, but that's not the same as wanting to *be* a girlie....even
> a virtual one. I must admit, I find the idea of a bloke wanting to
> assume a female character a bit odd.

I'm playing with a female character too, but that doesn't mean I want to
*be* my character. Heck, I wouldn't want to be one of those male figures
either ;-)

> Maybe it's a generation thing?

Maybe ;-)

MeltDown
--
The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be
a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
For all your UT2003 questions visit http://www.unrealtower.org/faq.php
Anonymous
April 12, 2004 10:58:22 PM

On 11 Apr 2004 07:58:17 GMT, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

>Chip Anderson enlightened us with:
>> I guess some chicks really do play UT2004
>
>My chick plays UT2k4 too! :)
>
>MeltDown

I'll bet you don't call her "chick" when she's pointing a flak cannon
at you :D

--
Everything I believe could be wrong.
Anonymous

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:58:17 +0000, MeltDown wrote:

> My chick plays UT2k4 too! :)

Mine is waiting in the oven, preparing to be eaten hrhr..

--

Bora Ugurlu

mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 3:20:39 AM

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:20:38 +0200, Bora Ugurlu <boraugurlu@yahoo.de>
wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:58:17 +0000, MeltDown wrote:
>
>> My chick plays UT2k4 too! :)
>
>Mine is waiting in the oven, preparing to be eaten hrhr..

Wouldn't she be more comfortable on the bed?

--
Everything I believe could be wrong.
April 13, 2004 5:02:02 PM

MeltDown wrote:
> Martin enlightened us with:
>> Well yes, but that's not the same as wanting to *be* a girlie....even
>> a virtual one. I must admit, I find the idea of a bloke wanting to
>> assume a female character a bit odd.
>
> I'm playing with a female character too, but that doesn't mean I want
> to *be* my character. Heck, I wouldn't want to be one of those male
> figures either ;-)
>
>> Maybe it's a generation thing?
>
> Maybe ;-)
>
> MeltDown

Anyway, live and let live. After all, it's only a bit of fun.

Martin
April 13, 2004 5:02:03 PM

Martin enlightened us with:
> Anyway, live and let live. After all, it's only a bit of fun.

I thought the point of the game was "Live (your team) and let die (their
team)"? ;-D

Game on!

MeltDown
--