Status
Not open for further replies.

tecmo34

Administrator
Lian Li has released their new case, the Tyr PC-X500FX, which is an upgrade to their current Tyr PC-X500 case.

Product Highlights:
■Supports ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards
■Accepts graphics cards up to 315mm long
■Six tool-less HDD mounting racks
■Four USB 3.0 multimedia I/O ports & one e-SATA/HD audio port
■Fan control-switch on the back panel
■Three 140mm LED lit front-panel fans & two 120mm back-panel fans
■Transparent side window
■Availability: Late December

x500fx-04s.jpg
x500fx-09s.jpg
x500fx-10s.jpg
x500fx-17s.jpg

Source: http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=562&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&g=f

Solution
^Of course.. But then again, it won't be a Lian-Li.. Own one to really know one.. Lian-Li's are just an experience in themselves and beyond explanation..

Now about this case, it certainly looks sweet.. And I like the side access to optical drives also as they allow the front door to remain as it is and not require opening everytime one needs to run any optical media.. Am a fan of Lian-Li cases and have appreciated this one particularly since the X2000.. Too bad they don't employ the all black interiors to all of their cases..
^Of course.. But then again, it won't be a Lian-Li.. Own one to really know one.. Lian-Li's are just an experience in themselves and beyond explanation..

Now about this case, it certainly looks sweet.. And I like the side access to optical drives also as they allow the front door to remain as it is and not require opening everytime one needs to run any optical media.. Am a fan of Lian-Li cases and have appreciated this one particularly since the X2000.. Too bad they don't employ the all black interiors to all of their cases..

Solution

Some do.. And so only they are manufactured and priced so.. Though I wont mind those to be priced 100$ lesser atleast.. Btw, I do possess a Lian-Li PC A77f (bought for 410$ here in India)..

Status
Not open for further replies.