Undetected Buffalo external hard drive 1 TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

fie

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
hye... i have a big problem here and i seek for answer.... few days ago my 1TB hard drive running smoothly but suddenly last night... my laptop cannot detect or open the disk... i still can see the drive under the "my computer"... but this time, it came with the name "local disk G" and i can even format or open it... it also undetected in the "disk management"... i can still hear the HDD still spinning and still blinking....please... all my work and my life depends on it... is it still possible for me to save my data?

fie

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
i still can see the drive under the "my computer"... but this time, it came with the name "local disk G" and i CANNOT even format or open it... it also undetected in the "disk management"... i can still hear the HDD still spinning and still blinking....please... all my work and my life depends on it... is it still possible for me to save my data?

fie

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
hye... thank you soooooo much for your suggestion and tips!!! the i care recovery tool is awesome!!!! it takes 13hours to recover my buffalo HDD...but it sure damn worth!!!!u really save my day.... i am so grateful that u answer my problem... thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!love you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.