UT2004 Aimbotter Caught in Demo

Hi All,

I came across this in the Atari forums and viewed the offered file myself.
It makes for interesting viewing.

/* begin clip from thread */
Ever wonder what an aimbotter sees?
Wonder no more.

http://www.subterror.com/virulent/phos-phoros.demo4

I present to you the extremely lame phos-phoros, tearing up servers with
his little aimbot. This demo was recorded in spectator mode from his
viewpoint. You can clearly see the traits of an aimbot at work here (auto
target switching, lock on) as well as read some of his lame excuses ("I
only have one arm!").

At any rate, I'm also sending this to Dr. Sin so we can get this lamer
permabanned.
/* end clip from thread */

<http://tinyurl.com/2au4r>

<http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369297&hig
hlight=one+arm>

--
---
Chip

"Oderint dum metuant."
- Lucius Accius

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:40:40 GMT, Chip Anderson
<b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>http://www.subterror.com/virulent/phos-phoros.demo4

I can't get this link, has it gone off?
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Thanks, Chip. He really is a complete git. Cheats and doesn't give a
damn about being caught.

I have to admit though, online I use a misbot. It automatically aims
away from others, specifically at scenery that will give a good
rebound back.
--

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:42:56 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
wrote:

>Thanks, Chip. He really is a complete git. Cheats and doesn't give a
>damn about being caught.
>
>I have to admit though, online I use a misbot. It automatically aims
>away from others, specifically at scenery that will give a good
>rebound back.
I think I have that one, lol.

He/She's obviously pretty immature, obvious by the fact that he thinks
He'll get a house out of sueing. Notice how well he dodges, aims, and
types, all at the same time, with only one arm?
I know it's little consolation, but rest assured that the kid get's
beat up daily.
Should I re-post my "Give the kid a break" speech, I had fun with that
one.

You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
that will make things a lot smoother.
-Felatio Love

GTD <duh@stoopid.net> wrote:
>Should I re-post my "Give the kid a break" speech, I had fun with that
>one.

Sure, doesn't ring any bells, but maybe I slept since then. 8*)

--
William Smith

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Chip Anderson wrote:

> Here, I'll put it on my server:
>
> <http://216.78.180.156/phos-phoros.demo4>

I got it, but how do I play it?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:01:30 +0100, Steve <steveo40uk@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Chip Anderson wrote:
>
>> Here, I'll put it on my server:
>>
>> <http://216.78.180.156/phos-phoros.demo4>
>
>I got it, but how do I play it?

Put it in the demos directory in UT2004 (make one if there isn't
one).Fire up UT2004, community, demos.

--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk> wrote:
>>> <http://216.78.180.156/phos-phoros.demo4>

>Put it in the demos directory in UT2004 (make one if there isn't
>one).Fire up UT2004, community, demos.

Interesting, though his score was only 2-3x the other top scorers, and
he didn't seem to have _perfect_ aiming. [One _arm_ wasn't what I was
thinking, though... 8*]

--
William Smith

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Julian Richards wrote:

> Put it in the demos directory in UT2004 (make one if there isn't
> one).Fire up UT2004, community, demos.

It worked. Cheers.

Spinner

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2002

"Chip Anderson" <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I came across this in the Atari forums and viewed the offered file myself.
> It makes for interesting viewing.
>
> /* begin clip from thread */
> Ever wonder what an aimbotter sees?
> Wonder no more.
>
> http://www.subterror.com/virulent/phos-phoros.demo4

Not the first time this same lamer was caught.
There are 2 other demos of the same guy here:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=957fcbbc88a464f14d9e86876c246072&threadid=369144&highlight=aimbot