Sign in with
Your question

VDDC PHASE TEMP!

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 8, 2010 8:52:17 AM

Hey everyone. My GPU-Z reading on my GTX 280, w/ accelero xtreme cooling, the VDDC PHASE #2 is reading at max 255C. All the others do not even get above 86C.(Under Load of course) All other temps are reading fine as well..

Whenever i am playing L4D2 it seems to pause for a second, then continues.

Um what exactly is the issue? The VRM Heatsink is not touching all areas?

More about : vddc phase temp

August 8, 2010 8:49:49 PM

BroHamBone said:
Hey everyone. My GPU-Z reading on my GTX 280, w/ accelero xtreme cooling, the VDDC PHASE #2 is reading at max 255C. All the others do not even get above 86C.(Under Load of course) All other temps are reading fine as well..

Whenever i am playing L4D2 it seems to pause for a second, then continues.

Um what exactly is the issue? The VRM Heatsink is not touching all areas?

Well, the Idle temps are all the same for each VDDC Phase. @70 C or lower when idling. I guess the only thing i can think of is reseat the VRM Heatsink. Anybody? ... oh yea BUMP! :kaola: 
m
l
August 9, 2010 12:11:52 AM

Hrm, after reseating the VRAM HS, the temp max's at 110C, and the around 95-105C
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b Î Nvidia
August 9, 2010 9:17:10 AM

That's still consider as HOT...
Make sure you attached it properly and don't forget to re-apply the thermal paste...
m
l
August 9, 2010 4:56:53 PM

wa1 said:
That's still consider as HOT...
Make sure you attached it properly and don't forget to re-apply the thermal paste...

Hrm.. well, i have to attach the VRM heatsink with a compound instead of paste. The Idle temps are around 50C... I probably will leave it how it is. Unless i can find a better adhesive.
m
l
!