How to change time interval

Hi!

I need to increase the time interval in WinXP (10s in Win = 1s in real) to
test my app. I hear that someone has done before by edit registry but I dont
know how.

Thank for any reply!

time interval for what?

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"ghostnguyen" wrote:
| Hi!
|
| I need to increase the time interval in WinXP (10s in Win = 1s in real) to
| test my app. I hear that someone has done before by edit registry but I
dont
| know how.
|
| Thank for any reply!

Windows has its own way to count time. A hour in Window is the same length
as a hour in real life. What I want to speed up the clock in Win, for
example, a hour passing in real is equal to 4 hours passing in Win.