New card (Thinking of Asus)

Hey

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE:
this week


BUDGET:
50-70€


USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT:
Watching HD movies (1080 preferred) and playing modern warfare 2


CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY:
nvidia geforce 7600GT, 230watt power


OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS:
twinmos ddr2 2048mb (2x1GB)
asus p5b motherboard
intel core 2 duo 2,40GHz, 266MHz


PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS:
www.norrod.nl (dutch site, near my house)


COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
The Netherlands / Holland


OVERCLOCKING: No
SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No

MONITOR RESOLUTION:
1680x1050

What I was looking at was this card: http://norrod.nl/ws_a_index.asp?A_id=43023

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!
10 answers Last reply
More about card thinking asus
  1. I have same card in my Old pc

    its also a good choice but i dnt think morden warfare will run

    or on medium setting

    4770 in 82euro (i think)
  2. sander17 said:
    what do you mean with low profile? My budget isn't so much so that's why I want one of these cards
    And I'm really thinking of the Club 3D one, that looks good!

    Does your case fit full height card like this?
    A Low profile (Half-height) card looks like this
  3. pri_cha_lalla said:
    I have same card in my Old pc

    its also a good choice but i dnt think morden warfare will run

    or on medium setting

    4770 in 82euro (i think)

    His 230W would barely run a HD4670, an HD4770 would just be too much.
  4. U r right Timop

    either upgrade PSu

    or go mainstream cards
  5. Timop said:
    Does your case fit full height card like this?
    A Low profile (Half-height) card looks like this

    fit both!
  6. Timop said:
    His 230W would barely run a HD4670, an HD4770 would just be too much.

    So from what I understand, if I want to buy the Club 3D card I have to buy a better PSU?
  7. sander17 said:
    So from what I understand, if I want to buy the Club 3D card I have to buy a better PSU?

    Nope, the 5550 should be fine.
  8. Timop said:
    Nope, the 5550 should be fine.

    alright timop thank you very much I will then buy this card :-)
    thanks bro!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics