Packard Bell or Sony ?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
December 28, 2004 3:34:10 PM

I am undecided between the Packard Bell H5315 and Sony K315M.

I am not happy with my sony with its integrated graphics and wonder whether i'd
be better off with the Packard Bell with its dedicated graphics.

Any advice or experiences of Packard Bell would be appreciated.

Thanks
Colin

More about : packard bell sony

December 28, 2004 4:13:05 PM

All I can tell you is that 3 or 4 years ago Packard Bell had the worst
reputation in the computer industry for desktops. Maybe they have improved.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 2, 2005 11:13:56 PM

Sony has had the best rep to date either. Their tech and warrenty
support are very poor as well. My brother has owned Dells in the past
and had nil problems with them.
!