Packard Bell or Sony ?

I am undecided between the Packard Bell H5315 and Sony K315M.

I am not happy with my sony with its integrated graphics and wonder whether i'd
be better off with the Packard Bell with its dedicated graphics.

Any advice or experiences of Packard Bell would be appreciated.

Thanks
Colin
2 answers Last reply
More about packard bell sony

    All I can tell you is that 3 or 4 years ago Packard Bell had the worst
    reputation in the computer industry for desktops. Maybe they have improved.

    Sony has had the best rep to date either. Their tech and warrenty
    support are very poor as well. My brother has owned Dells in the past
    and had nil problems with them.

Packard Bell Sony Graphics Laptops