Sign in with
Your question
Solved

SuperBiiz.com a good site? Legit? It's new to me.

Last response: in Systems
September 18, 2010 7:32:42 AM

Looking at a really nice deal on a monitor @ this superbiiz site. However I am never promiscuous with my credit card information... thought it might be prudent to ask around a bit. They do good business?

Best solution

September 18, 2010 2:51:25 PM

SuperBiz used to be eWiz. Good site. I have purchased lots of items through them. Fast shipping, good return policy.
At least for me, plus, they are local. I have never had to return anything either.
September 18, 2010 2:56:53 PM

Stop putting these random questions in this section.
m
l
Related resources
September 18, 2010 3:39:14 PM

Mr Pizza said:

Why?

It's more likely to get a response than if the OP asks about it in an unrelated thread, and it's more likely that other people will be able to search for this answer later if it's in a separate thread.

If you have a concern, report it to the moderators, but trying to police this forum on your own is a losing battle.
m
l
September 18, 2010 3:52:19 PM

Mr Pizza said:

Stop acting like a moderator when you're not.

Did my post really get to you that much? Was it so terrible that your eyes had to skim across the subject line? Enough so you had to try and tell me what to do?

I'm in the process of putting together a new build. This is relevant to such endeavors. This is a forum where people discuss questions and concerns in putting together new hardware, and where that hardware comes from is significant.

Oh, and thanks klondack.
m
l
September 18, 2010 4:00:06 PM

One thing I'd like to point out is that this is Muckle's 17th thread in the last 2 week about one build.

Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, but you could've just used 2-3 and been fine.
m
l
September 18, 2010 4:03:19 PM

sp12 said:
One thing I'd like to point out is that this is Muckle's 17th thread in the last 2 week about one build.

Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, but you could've just used 2-3 and been fine.

This is how you repay me by tipping you off about the spinpoint sale?

I'm putting together my first build. It's gone through a lot of revisions. I want as much info as possible. Yeah I've posted a lot, but I haven't exactly clogged the news feed either. The threads pass thru pretty quickly.
m
l
September 18, 2010 4:35:06 PM

Chill peeps =D.... How come I always have to say this?
Asking a question whether site is legit or not is best placed in this forum, because.... We buy from them! lol.... another trick for finding out if a company is legit, is to see if they have a wiki-page, and if so what is says.... not always reliable(sometimes they just plain don't have a page....), but it is a good start... =D
m
l
September 26, 2010 1:18:51 AM

Best answer selected by muckle.
m
l
January 30, 2013 11:23:08 AM

@muckle...

I appreciated you having the question asked. Looking to buy Antec TruePower New TP-750, and is sold out most places (new egg, amazon, etc). SuperBiiz has it in stock and waaaay cheaper - almost 80$ cheaper than Amazon - so glas to here the company is good to order through!

so ya...chill out @mr pizza face
m
l
May 25, 2013 2:29:30 AM

muckle said:
Looking at a really nice deal on a monitor @ this superbiiz site. However I am never promiscuous with my credit card information... thought it might be prudent to ask around a bit. They do good business?

To check whether a site is legit usually, I suggest you to follow a simple checklist to see how well they do.
1) Use WhoisXY.com to check the whois information and check whether the contact information matches with the one in the website.
2) In the domain contact details, is there a valid email address.
3) Is there a valid phone number visible, and does it work ?
4) Go through review about them using Scamadviser.com and check whether they are scam free.
5)Does the site have a current SSL certificate?

If you get satisfied with the above conditions then you can proceed to check-in for a low priced article and based on their safe and prompt delivery you can purchase your desired product.

The Superbiiz company owns a official website, http://www.superbiiz.com/ and when I checked in whois they have a formatted output....with clearly stating the technical contact.The reviews also state that they are scam free although only very few negative feedback about them but general opinion is they are very trustworthy.I do not have any personal experience with the site though...
m
l
!