Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal

I have been looking for Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal fo quite some time
now and hoped i could find it here. Could someone post it please. it'd be
much appreciated..

Goddadin wrote:

> I have been looking for Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal fo quite some time
> now and hoped i could find it here. Could someone post it please. it'd be
> much appreciated..

lol

"Goddadin" <enterprisers@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I have been looking for Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal fo quite some
time
> now and hoped i could find it here. Could someone post it please. it'd
be
> much appreciated..

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&
query=throne+of+bhaal

Goddadin <enterprisers@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I have been looking for Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal fo quite some
time
> now and hoped i could find it here. Could someone post it please. it'd
be
> much appreciated..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000059L4Q/qid=1082832579/sr=8
-15/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i15_xgl63/104-4425828-9324764?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507
846

Sorry about the line-wrap. You should find what you're looking for at the
link above, though.