How to update bios of hcl laptop

how i can update bios of hcl me laptop
6 answers Last reply
More about update bios laptop
  1. Why would you want to change the BIOS? You have to have a good reason to do so, cause if it's going mad, you are screwed for real!! Every manufacturer says to update it only if you have BIOS related problems.
  2. my system is running slow & i hav done all tweakings to make my system faster. But all efforts are worthless.
  3. HOW LATE ...? try ... install software Registry cleaner , disable not important data, delete all temporary file *.tmp, disable automatic update, disable auto scan anti virus ...

if WANT FASTER : get New SODIMM with more Size according support your Laptop
    backup important data, make recovery system + keep driver , clean your Laptop , call professional after that install fresh OS + Driver

IF WANT FAST : GET NEWEST Laptop use Core i7 2600
  4. Kindly help me with solution. I have put my question in this forum after doing all the things suggested by you. Spending money on another system is not a solution. Its worthless.
  5. Kindly help me with solution. I have put my question in this forum after doing all the things suggested by you. Spending money on another system is not a solution Its worthless.
  6. this is SOlution for you .. i said it in above : backup important data, make recovery system + keep driver , clean your Laptop , install fresh OS
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Laptops BIOS Motherboards