UT2K4 Assault Junkyard level

Hi all

Im having mega problems on this level. I have finished all the other
ladders ( although one of the later domination levels give me huge
headaches ) and im stuck on this assault junkyard level. How do i
drive the vehicle reliably! Ive managed to get as far as the the last
objective b4 the vehicle is blown up. Anyone done this level yet that
can give me any advice. Oh and how can i skip the intro bit where it
keeps telling me what to do!!

thaks

paul

Hi Paul,

fire gets you out of the tutorial, my vehicle trick is to drive a little,
move mouse, repeat. It is now faster and smoother after a bit of practice.

boogers