Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have a PC that the user set the video so high that they are overdriving the
monitor and can't get video to reset it back. I thought I can simply boot to
safe mode and dumb it back down but when I boot real mode it goes back to
blank screen.. How do I reset to something any monitor can handle??

peter

Can you boot into VGA mode and alter it there?

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada