• 0 %
  • NZXT TEMPEST EVO
  • 12 %
  • Haf X
  • 34 %
  • Other
  • 23 %
December 12, 2010 4:10:54 AM

I upgraded my rig components recently and would also like to get a new case.

It seems companies are getting so good that my decision on a case becomes an agonizing process. I must say im am completely torn and dont know what to do. srsly. i feel hopeless in a sense that i cant decide

EDIT:

Deleted all the mombo jumbo that was originally here . just vote. im being so specific im overlooking the cases in general.

Also added the Haf X as a friends request for me to re-look at it. it has what i was looking for in other cases. price is really the problem.

thx.

More about : ugh decided pls

December 13, 2010 1:33:06 AM

wow this community sucks. no responses yet?

comon ppl!! its life and death!
Related resources
December 13, 2010 1:46:15 AM

I like the sniper but the production of that cases is pretty bad (the fan controller not working/ Cracks in the plastic/ Dents)

Why don't you like the HAF 932 just wondering.
December 13, 2010 2:21:33 AM

tobydruHot said:
I like the sniper but the production of that cases is pretty bad (the fan controller not working/ Cracks in the plastic/ Dents)

Why don't you like the HAF 932 just wondering.

i like it dont get me wrong its just A). i always with a new build get a new case.

secondly, im "bored off it" One thing i did have problems with is the cpu back plate wasn't large enough for me to apply my H50 plastic backing to the MB. it was a hell of a tight fit.

also no fan filters and the fans... to me aren't sufficient enough at moving air. they are stock i never updated em.

i dont know really.

December 19, 2010 10:11:09 AM

get a zalman z7 its cheap , and looks realy nice
a c 91 ) Power supply
December 19, 2010 11:06:42 AM

Why not go for the Silverstone Raven RV02.! Its a notch above all your provided choices.. If you are stuck with your choices though, i'll reserve my vote till you provide your rig details along with future upgrade thoughts..
December 19, 2010 4:27:14 PM

lol forgot about my own poll.

the silverstone i looked at but i was a little leary.

still gots no case but right now lookin for one.
a c 144 ) Power supply
December 20, 2010 3:26:52 PM

Quote:
f you want a huge one and need some weight training the antec 1200

Yep. Steel instead of aluminum will do that.
December 22, 2010 3:23:07 AM

the antec 900 and 900 v2 are amazing cases. Built like tanks, plenty of room, good airflow, simple design...

I would recommend them to anybody.
December 22, 2010 2:16:07 PM

hmm i see. well i guess i ruled them out probably because of the blue leds or popularity as even has one... i dont remember though to be honest.

well, the cm sniper actually came to my door this week. an early xmas present from my uncle who runs his own pc shop.

its a good case that will need some modding like a side panel window and lighting will help however it has to much plastic and the fan controller is wishy-washy not as good as i hoped.

but this poll was supossed to help me decide.. i still might use it to build another pc but this one for media and a case will be needed.

thx again but i think this is solved.
December 23, 2010 12:16:40 PM

I would easily say the Coolermaster HAF X is by far the best case to buy, its red (yes, not blue!) and the LED's do a nice fade-out when you shut your system down :3 and for only around £120 you cannot complain with a top of the line case.
!