..I was attempting to download lab methods from NC State Lab and athis
appeared Explorer user prompt. Script Prompt enterpassword I have no clue
what this is.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:E6427CD1-B980-4800-BE46-CC893F03642B@microsoft.com,
wolfmanjack81 <wolfmanjack81@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> .I was attempting to download lab methods from NC State Lab and athis
> appeared Explorer user prompt. Script Prompt enterpassword I have no
> clue what this is.

The page may require a password to open? What's the URL to the page? It
might just be bad coding on the part of someone else.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes