RATE THIS system please

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hi guys all you have to do is rate each of the HARDWARES out of 10 number . & give a word for example { good , great }

CPU: Core i5-760 Quad 2.8GHz
MOBO: GIGABYTE - H55m-USB3 [ REV 2.0 ]

VGA: ATI 5850 HD 1GB
RAM: KINGMAX Dual Channel 4GB - 1333-(2x2GB
CORSAIR - TX650

& please say that how long ..this system work for me if i use 1440 REZ & not gonna overclock ? i mean how long it will stay new & usable ...give your overall opinion about this SYSTEM

cmcghee358

Distinguished
CPU 7 Good enough for gaming tho
Mobo 7 you list USB 3.0 but it shares bandwidth with the PCIE Lanes. Have to pick and choose Xfire or USB 3.0
VGA: 7 For your monitor resolution it's awesome tho
RAM: 6 You didn't list the latency and only the speed. Considering you didn't list the latency, I'd guess you don't know it, therefore I'll assume its 9.
PSU: 7 Good brand good power.

With the lower PCI-E slot at just X1(as per the gigabyte site) anyway, it would not be good for xfire. I would just disregard that port at the bottom(just dont use it).

It looks like it should be ok for a while.

As for the "low" screen resolution. Just crank up the eye candy :)

As the system ages and starts to feel slow. overclock it at that time :)

G

Hi guys ..please rate each of these hardwares OUT OF 10

CPU: Core i5-760 Quad 2.8GHz
MOBO: GIGABYTE - H55m-USB3[REV 2.0]
VGA: ATI 5850 HD 1GB
RAM: KINGMAX Dual Channel 4GB - 1333-(2x2GB)

Cooler Master 700W

Mr Pizza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Coolermaster makes low quality PSUs? WWWWWWWHAT???????? FALSE! FEH! BLEH! BLEH BLEH!!!! I have ALWAYS used coolermaster for my PSU's and antec, i have had them for over 4 years! :eek:ooo never 1 problem with them!

I give this build....! A.......! 8/10

G

Thanks for overall rating ...but i need you to rate each of them ...i mean VGA .. then CPU ...Got it ....? Thanks .& after rating them ...give your personal opinion about each of them ...that would be great .

Mr Pizza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010

so 4 years.. 2 PSUs never failed or anything? hmm.... w/e You can't base things about what "they" say..

CPU - 8
5870 - 2
PSU - 9
Motherboard - 8.5-ish

G

EXCUSE me ..... 5870 is 2 ?? 5850 as i saw in a site rated 9 out of 10 ? but about CPU yes its 8 ..& dont know about the rest

G

right ...numbers dont show anything .... so please give your opinion ...for example say how good it is ..how long i can use it ....how games will run if my rez would be 1440 ? thanks

G

Thanks a lot for all advices , suggestion & explanaions :D ...but please tell me ...the mobo that i choosed has 2 versions .....one is PCI 2.0 & ither is pci e 1.0 ...as u see i choosed rev 2.0 . is it low PCI slot anyway ? can u suggest me better one that has USB 3.0 because i have never owned USB 3.0 mobo ...that would be great mobo which has USB 3.0 ...i dont think other mobos which doesnt have USB3 word already has USB 3 . so please suggest not so expensive one that has USB 3.0 technology . i need o XFIRE when 5850 can handle all games him self .

Ok, by QUALITY we mean VERY little ripple on all rails, quality caps/MOSFETs on the inside,etc.

Here is a VERY good and reliable review of a CoolerMaster:
the Coolermaster GX-750 underwhelmed in just about every way possible. Regulation was only so-so, efficiency was remarkably lower than the 80 Plus test report would have us believe, and the 3.3V rail had more ripple than the last time I did a cannonball into a pool when I was still a three hundred plus pounder. To boot, the unit wouldn't even come close to full power at forty degrees before the overtemp protection came in and shut down the party. I dearly hope that Coolermaster's shipping retail units are better performing than my sample was, but since I couldn't get my hands on one of them I'll have to score this one as I see it. I have to do a 6 here I think.
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=188

Compare that with Antec (except the Basiq) and Corsair line ups and we can see that CoolerMaster don't come close to the same quality.

Working for 4 years != quality.

G

Thanks my friends ...but i did ask little more diffrente thing .... dont you remember ..? & why are u still Counting 5850 a low VGA ... there is no game that 5850 CANT handle it even MAXED OUT ....remember i am using 1440 REZ .

Status
Not open for further replies.