Gigabyte GA-PA65-UD3-B3 Contents

banny1

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
This may seem like a silly question, but....

Other than the motherboard, and driver CD what else should be in the box if you bought this off the shelf, as I am taking it back to the shop and I have to include all the original stuff that come with it....

Sata Cables? Scews? Legs... etc Any help would be gratefully appreciated....

Ive tried google but cant seem to find the answer :(

jsanthara

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
It varies depending on the model, but I have 2 Gigabyte boards, so maybe I can give you a rough idea.

Besides the board and the drivers (CD), the Z68-UD3H-B3 came with 4 SATA cables, a rear I/O shield, and an SLI bridge. The G31M-ES2L came with 2 SATA cables, 2 PATA cables, and a rear I/O shield. They also both came with a manual.

If no one can give you a definitive answer, you can always try calling Gigabyte and asking them.

banny1

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
Thanks for that

Im going to stab a guess at the rear IO shield, manual, board, disc and 2 x sata cables as there was no SLI bridge given the board wasn't a SLI one and there the only two cables I have that are a different colour ;)

jsanthara

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
That should be fine. I honestly wouldn't have thought to put anything but the CD and the board in anyhow.

If you are worried about the cables being 2 different colors, then you could switch them with 2 of the same color that are in your/someone's computer (provided they don't mind of course), or if you are already in correspondence with Gigabyte you can ask them if the colors matter / if the cables are even required.