Sign in with
Your question

Nice Move EVGA with free performance Boost!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 10, 2010 2:35:41 PM

http://www.guru3d.com/news/evga-releases-gtx--460-bios-...

Free update from Evga Firmware Bios Performance upgraded! I had an old EVGA 8600Gt 256MB SC Edition with F.e.a.r. Xp demo great card for the price! EVGA has another Good Move where I would Buy their cards again!
a b Î Nvidia
August 10, 2010 4:32:13 PM

Looks very nice,a free performance boost is always welcome!
August 10, 2010 4:33:53 PM

I wish the other makes had this kind of thing!
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
August 10, 2010 4:43:49 PM

This is just marketing gimmick IMO, just OC it with Precision for all I care.
Suck for the people who bought the Superclocked version as they're now getting less of a performance boost for the extra $20.
August 10, 2010 5:16:41 PM

Timop said:
This is just marketing gimmick IMO, just OC it with Precision for all I care.
Suck for the people who bought the Superclocked version as they're now getting less of a performance boost for the extra $20.

For $20bucks its worth it drop one of those BattleShock Cruiser Bombs if angry or a Science EMP Bomb on the enemy, than Ghost EMP Pulse than Nuke:)  See if their eye goes wonky and they can still compete!
August 10, 2010 6:27:24 PM

GunBladeType-T said:
For $20bucks its worth it drop one of those BattleShock Cruiser Bombs if angry or a Science EMP Bomb on the enemy, than Ghost EMP Pulse than Nuke:)  See if their eye goes wonky and they can still compete!

What duh? ^
a c 171 Î Nvidia
August 10, 2010 6:35:05 PM

impaledmango said:
What duh? ^

I think there is a "Care in the Community" programme running somewhere but they forgot to supply enough medication hence the delusion of being in a world that revolves around video games.
!