Nice Move EVGA with free performance Boost!

http://www.guru3d.com/news/evga-releases-gtx--460-bios-update--calls-it-free-performance-boost/

Free update from Evga Firmware Bios Performance upgraded! I had an old EVGA 8600Gt 256MB SC Edition with F.e.a.r. Xp demo great card for the price! EVGA has another Good Move where I would Buy their cards again!
6 answers Last reply
More about nice move evga free performance boost
  1. Looks very nice,a free performance boost is always welcome!
  2. I wish the other makes had this kind of thing!
  3. This is just marketing gimmick IMO, just OC it with Precision for all I care.
    Suck for the people who bought the Superclocked version as they're now getting less of a performance boost for the extra $20.
  4. Timop said:
    This is just marketing gimmick IMO, just OC it with Precision for all I care.
    Suck for the people who bought the Superclocked version as they're now getting less of a performance boost for the extra $20.

For $20bucks its worth it drop one of those BattleShock Cruiser Bombs if angry or a Science EMP Bomb on the enemy, than Ghost EMP Pulse than Nuke:) See if their eye goes wonky and they can still compete!
  5. GunBladeType-T said:
    For $20bucks its worth it drop one of those BattleShock Cruiser Bombs if angry or a Science EMP Bomb on the enemy, than Ghost EMP Pulse than Nuke:) See if their eye goes wonky and they can still compete!

What duh? ^
  6. impaledmango said:
    What duh? ^

I think there is a "Care in the Community" programme running somewhere but they forgot to supply enough medication hence the delusion of being in a world that revolves around video games.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Performance EVGA Firmware Windows XP Graphics Product