Solved

Cpu compatibility .

test test.........................asldkfjla;ksjdfl;akjsdfl;kjasdfl;kjadkfsj;l

laksdflkjsd
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about compatibility
  1. its the Athlon II X4 630 ADX630WFK42GI, so yes, 95 tdp.

not to second guess you, as I'm not sure, but is a re-install a must? Because that really sucks. Not hard, just time consuming. No other choices??? Sorry to ask, but this is the 2nd pc I have build, and the comment about bridge is above me.

Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated.
  2. Great, thanks. I will just give it a try, like you said, can't hurt. Thanks again for the help.
  3. I will let you know how it goes. I will probably just change the mb out, just to be safe. But I did watch cpu temps all day yesterday, the highest it got was during a full virus scan (which I did to check temps), it hit 43c. Normal temps were in the33-35c range.
  4. Best answer
    This is funny, i bought the same kit from tigerdirect. They never sent me a email about the incompatability issue, they just sent me the Biostar mobo. I used the Zotac mobo for a month before i switched out to the Biostar and never had any problems what so ever and i was even using a Sparkle GTX 460 vid card that draws alot of power. I also didnt have to reinstall windows 7. I just repaired the files and everything worked fine, i was up and running in about 10 min after the mobo was installed. I'm trying to figure out how to overclock this mobo and cpu now!!!! I have never overclocked before so this should be interesting :) If anyone knows anything about overclocking this mobo and cpu please let me know, i have no clue what im doing , lol!!!!!
  5. Awesome, thanks for the input.

klewlis1 said:
    This is funny, i bought the same kit from tigerdirect. They never sent me a email about the incompatability issue, they just sent me the Biostar mobo. I used the Zotac mobo for a month before i switched out to the Biostar and never had any problems what so ever and i was even using a Sparkle GTX 460 vid card that draws alot of power. I also didnt have to reinstall windows 7. I just repaired the files and everything worked fine, i was up and running in about 10 min after the mobo was installed. I'm trying to figure out how to overclock this mobo and cpu now!!!! I have never overclocked before so this should be interesting :) If anyone knows anything about overclocking this mobo and cpu please let me know, i have no clue what im doing , lol!!!!!
  6. Athlon II X4 630 2.8Ghz, got it overclocked to 3.2 now, need a diff mobo to go higher now cause its a piece and dont have very many options.
  7. I'm just gonna stick with what i got atm till the BD comes out then plan my real build. I can deal with 3.2 Ghz for now.. But i will need great help later down the road when i get all my gear together to build my system the right way.!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Compatibility