Your question
Solved

ASRock H67M

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • ASrock
Last response: in Motherboards
August 9, 2011 9:22:50 PM

Hi everyone :hello:  ! I recently bought a Sandy Bridge motherboard called ASRock H67M ! Well there was also H67M-GE but it was out of stock :/  Anyways i bought if for like budget gaming purposes and some other stuff . Some time in the future i will build a much better computer , but i want to know , did i made the right choice in buying this motherboard ? It has 2 RAM Slots , that's fine , but i like the ones with 4 slots :(  And it also does come with 2 SATA 3 ports ( 1 SATA 3 cable included )and 2 USB 3.0 ports .

Heres the link to it :

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=H67M

And what kind of rating would you give it ? ( 1-10 )

More about : asrock h67m

Best solution

a c 107 V Motherboard
August 10, 2011 6:07:38 AM

For budget gaming, it's an okay board. If it has the features you want, then you made the right choice. The number of RAM slots doesn't matter, as your future "much better computer" will have a different mainboard.
August 10, 2011 11:59:53 AM

Thank's for the answer ! Yeah , the features that i want is minimal , and this board does support more than that , it even has uefi bios that makes me glad that i got this board ( ofcourse many or most of them have em , but still it cracks a smile on to the face that you have uefi bios , but other of your friends don't :D  )
m
l
August 20, 2011 12:46:31 PM

Best answer selected by SolidSnake32.
m
l
!