Hi frnz. Just Built a custom PC. Please rate the PC.
1. CPU - i7 930 ( OC to 3.06GhZ )
2. Mobo - Asus Rampage II Gene
3. Ram - G Skill 8 GB Latency 7-7-7-21
4. Video Card - ATI HD 5870
5. Monitor - P2350 Samsung 23" Full HD
6. HDD - 64 GB SSD ( for Boot) and 1TB for storage
7. PSU Coolermaster 600w eXtreme Power plus
Hi frnz, Just updated the system...
Got a HD 5870 and put it in CF
Got Cooler master Silent Pro Gold 800W ( gave my old one to my friend for quite some money )
CPU cooler - Thermalright Venomous-X Heatsink ( Grt deal!)
and OC'd it to 3.76 stable ( Went upto 3.8, but reduced to 3.76)
power supply sucks but its the easyest way too save a buck so i dont hold that on him. the overclock is week but thats on the user not the computer ... spend some money on a good cooler and u could overclock it alot better Prolimatech has one of the best air cpu coolers on the market.. still think its a good mid range build. what is the ssd? Crucial RealSSD C300 Series is one of the best on the market and is not bad on price