Solved

Can't load asrock fatality tuning

hi all,,,
currently i have asrock fatality p67 profesiional...

the problem is : just now the fatality tuning wont work
i have reinstall it but it wont work again....

windows 7 said
access violation at address 004117fc in modul fstu.exe. read of adress 000000

does anyone have an answer to this,,,,,
im quite tired to format the system and reinstall windows 7 again.

thank you all
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about load asrock fatality tuning
  1. Uninstall all of that 'OC' crapware is useless, and in general causes many more problems than it solves. OC a 'K' CPU is beyond easy: CPU 'Ratio' -> increase, vCore -> 1.35v~1.40v max; that's it??!! Prime95 for a few hours and monitor the Temps. Thermal limitations are 5.0~5.3GHz and vCore >1.50 will both damage and cause a thermal limitation unless on N02.

IF you MUST install it then boot into 'Safe Mode' uninstall & remove the 'fatality tuning' folder in the Program folder, and re-install as "Administrator."
  2. so do you think that the oc crapware generally causes many problems...hell yeah i agree with you,,,,
    i dont need it actually just curious is the problem from my windows 7 driver or from the motherboard itself, thank you so much mate for the help
  3. Best answer
    These types of applications are BIOS invasive and Windows typically tries to keep them on a tight leash. I see so many unnecessary problems that I do my best to keep folks away from them and preserve their stability. IF I quit seeing so many problems then at that time I'll change my advice.

Here's a good post on {Access Violation} -> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/access-violation-at-address-00409a0e/3a49285a-38bc-4914-9e18-a331cfb1a00c
  4. Best answer selected by johnthesmilers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Windows 7 ASrock Tuning