Best Integrated Graphics in a Laptop?

G

Hi All,

I'm in the market for a new laptop - I'm pretty clear on a lot of the specs I'm looking for (4G RAM, 250-500G HD, Dual-core processor), but graphics is a hang-up because I am a casual World of Warcraft player. With my previous laptop (about 5 years old - don't have the specs handy), I experienced frequent lag, low fps, and lag to the point of being unplayable in raids or highly populated zones.

On my budget, I was hoping to be able to go with integrated graphics, as a dedicated graphics card seems to bump up the price by close to $200.00.

Anyone have an opinion on some integrated laptop graphics that would do well with WoW. Other than that, I'll basically be using it as a home PC - photos, some vids, docs, etc... - pretty basic needs.

Any help is much appreciated, as I'm pretty tech-ignorant. Thanks!

What brand laptop are you looking at? What size screen are you looking for? What is your budget?

Yeah a dedicated card in a laptop will bump it up at least $200. The AMD onboard HD4250 is pretty good for integrated graphics. Some models toy with other specs so they can get a decent card in there. What is your price range? Were you looking to order online or build from HP or Dell or something?