Mobile 3200+3650 issue

I have this problem, my laptop has 3650 and 3200 working on hybrid crossfire. I mean, it should work like that. The problem is that...well it's more complicated. Right now, I can't run CCC and the only GPU I can see in device manager is the 3200. But! Before CCC became invisible and 3650 was still visible, I simply couldn't switch to it. The drivers still showed the err...whatsitcalled...well simply the console where you switch GPUs (with lame "Power Saving" and "High Performance" buttons), but whatever I clicked on, nothing has happened (and I mean nothing at all, no activity whatsoever).

Just a moment ago I have tried to install mobility 10.6 drivers with some AMD autoupdate thingy. As far as I know, the only thing that changed is that the screen went completely blank. I mean, both displays went off so I had to do the bloody system recovery in emergency mode (hopefully the correct English name for that). Before that I indeed tried to install various version of the drivers with no results (except disappearing of CCC).

So...my question is: What's up with that? D:
3 answers Last reply
More about mobile 3200 3650 issue
  1. It seems like you've messed up with those things...
    Hmm, revert back setting or go back to the date that your laptop is fine with system recovery...
    I hope that would help.
  2. Heh, I would have done that, if there was any point so far back. The only way to fix it I can think of is reinstalling system (hopefully), but I totally don't want to do that since I don't have any storage space to backup them files D:
  3. Just install the windows in the c directory leave all other drives as it is and try move the imp data from c to other drives ...then go for reinstalling...
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics